Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Munchen - Day 2 & 3

My days have been filled with endless feasts for the palate and the eyes. It is my third time in this city and it never ceases to amaze me. I'm writing at nearly 2am and would like to explain why I state what I've stated, but these flannel pajamas I have on and this soft pillow I'm leaning against are too comfortable to ignore. So to bed I go. I leave you with some highlights. A picture is a worth a thousand words. A few hundred (or thousand) will appear on this page tomorrow or in the coming days. I'm off to Bamberg on Friday, a city about a two-hour train ride from Munich to visit my mother's friend Ursula, and *fingers crossed* there will be internet access!

So, enjoy.

Starnberger See (Starnberger Lake)


Marienplatz


A Sausage Stand in Viktualienmarkt


A Carnival Ride at Mariahilfplatz

No comments:

Post a Comment